1. First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page.
2. Install World of Warcraft. You can download it (legally) from here: Windows or Mac. Make sure to upgrade to our current supported patch, which is 3.3.5 (build 12340). Patch mirrors can be found here.
3. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. The default directory is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft". When you've found it, open up the directory called "Data", then go into the directory called either enUS or enGB, depending on your client language.
4. Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
5. Erase all text and change it to:
set realmlist play.epixwow.com
6. Download the required patches for the realm you want to play on and move them into the Data folder of your World of Warcraft installation dictionary. Only use the patch for the realm you want to play on, never use both to play on a realm, it may cause some unwanted bugs. If you want to play on both realms rename the patch you do not need to play on the realm to either patch-Z.MPQ.old or patch-Y.MPQ.old, depending on which realm you want to play.
You may now start playing! If you need any help, do not hesitate to create a support ticket.